- [Instagram] User Followers - upload a list of user's subscribers;
- [Instagram] User Following - upload a list of those that the user has subscribed to;
- [Instagram] User Media - upload user photos and videos;
- [Instagram] User Tagged Media - upload media files on which the user is marked.
The first problem comes up by itself from the internal structure of the social network. Since in Instagram all page formats are accounts, in any case, we can only separate subscriptions and subscribers by the marks above Links. If we include the Entities grouping, then they all merge for us into a single block.
To work with the uploaded photos and videos, we have the following Transforms:
- [Convert] To Entity - unloads and converts to add. Entities account URL, photo/video URL, and Alias account;
- [Convert] To Location - unloads Entitie with geolocation photos;
- [Face Recognition] Search - identifies the faces in the photo and launches a search on them with the credentials of the photo owner;
- [Instagram] Comments - unloads user accounts that have left comments under the photo / video;
- [Instagram] Get Likes - unloads accounts of users who like photos / videos;
- [Instagram] To Photo | Video Details - uploads available photo / video data to Entitie
- [Instagram] To Profile - provides the profile of the user who owns the photo / video.
All Transforms data is tied to the Face Recognition mechanism, the information output will be small: either there is an account or not.