IntroFace recognition is a new transformation designed to search people in open sources from photos uploaded by the Social Links user.
Transformation is developed on the basis of neural networks and advanced algorithms for face recognition.
The accuracy of the recognition of a given person on a photo is more than 75%.
How does it workAdd photos to your gallery.
a) From the web:
1. Sign in your Social Links account on sl-area.com (If you haven't account, please, register now).
2. Make sure that your key is attached to your account. To do this, click on the Social Links API button in the main menu. (If not, add the key to your account)
3. In the main menu find CUSTOMIZE and press Faces in the submenu to go to the Faces gallery.
4. Press the Add button for creating a new Face
5. In the new page add a photo with a face from a file and fill in all the fields:
- Full Name
6. Press Save
7. Find new Person in Face gallery
Note: If necessary, you can edit any entry. To do this, click on the person's name and go to the Face's card
b) From the Maltego
Note: Make sure that your key is attached to your account. To do this, click on the Social Links API button in the main menu. (If not, add the key to your account)
1. From Facebook Profile entity run the transformation [Face] Save to SL Area Gallery
2. Find added face on SL Area Face Gallery
Run transform in Maltego
1. From entities Image, Facebook Image, Instagram Image, GitHub Profile, Skype Profile or Facebook Profile run the transformation [Face Recognition] Search
2. If the photo will be found a match, then the graph will show the entity of the Person
3. The Person entity contains all attributes from your Face gallery.
- Face Photo
- The probability of coincidence (in the field of Weight. The probability multiplied by 1000. The value of 8027 means that the probability of a match is 80.27%. Usually, the probability of more than 55% means that the person is in the photo)
This functionality is available for PRO users
Limitation on adding faces to the gallery - 100 face cards
Limitation on the number of transformations - 500 / month for monthly subscriptions and 5000 / year for annual licenses